|Help Desk Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Cammy Hensley|
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, understanding of Windows servers (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, etc.), and wireless networking. Technical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve problems with hardware or software, organized, analytical, able to prioritize tasks, requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, collaborative, time management, self-starter, able to work under time constraints, excellent interpersonal skills, customer service mindset.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMA EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
· Employer paid Medical and Dental plan for employees and partial paid Medical plan for dependents.
· Optional supplemental plans include vision, accident & wellness, and cancer policies.
· Enhanced matching 401(k) plan. Maximum match equals employee contribution of 6%, with company match of 7% (6% match + additional 1%).
· Mileage reimbursement that follows the IRS reimbursement rate
· Generous Paid Time Off policy
· Seven paid company holidays