|Contact Name:||Payton Nelson|
· 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience. School experience may be substituted for work experience
· Associates of Applied Science in Engineering Design Technology, Certificate of Proficiency in Computer-Aided Drafting, or equivalent education preferred but not required.
· Design experience in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing is preferred
· Autocad experience is preferred
· Revit experience is preferred
Benefits for full-time EMA employees include:
· Employer paid Medical and Dental plan for employees and partial paid Medical plan for dependents.
· Optional supplemental plans include vision, accident & wellness, and cancer policies.
· Enhanced matching 401(k) plan. Maximum match equals employee contribution of 6%, with company match of 7% (6% match + additional 1%).
· Mileage reimbursement that follows the IRS reimbursement rate
· Generous Paid Time Off policy
· Seven paid company holidays