Chief Client Officer
Project Managers are chosen because of their high-performance characteristics and their close alignment to EMA’s core values. Successful project managers embody the following traits: good people and management skills, well organized, great follow-up skills, logical thought process, and good analytical ability. Project Managers, as leaders, are responsible for the overall quality of the project and client satisfaction.
Relationship Building Responsibilities
- Meet with clients to facilitate the development of projects
- Interface with potential or existing clients, listen for and seek out new projects that may exist or are being formulated.
- Meet regularly with key clients to discuss current projects, evaluate firm performance, and identify other business opportunities either with current clients, or through referrals.
- Communicate with Principal in Charge or Assigned Administrator project status and needs as needed to resolve project-related technical problems and/or to resolve project-related personnel issues.
- Openly communicate with EMA Project Team to provide leadership and direction.
Project Management Responsibilities
- Initiate Projects – Complete Project Initiation Form and submit for assignment of job number. Provide all project data including schedule, budget fee, structure, etc. in Ajera.
- Conduct a kick-off meeting which includes completing all required information in Employee Center as well as meeting with the project team
- Coordinate with client to ensure Owners Requirements are accurate. Communicate any modifications to production staff for updating in employee center. Verify employee center information is accurate.
- Coordinate/Communicate with Design Team throughout project utilizing Employee Center to update project requirements and communicate meeting notes
- Support Design Team by providing accurate and timely responses to questions.
- Assume responsibility for overall quality of the EMA product
Business/Fiscal Management Responsibilities
- Communicate Opportunities – Communicate/present potential new business with new and/or existing clients with management team or other departments.
- Control Costs – Work with team and client to develop efficient schedules and processes to minimize cost.
- Maximize Project Profitability – Manage design process with profitability as a concern.
- Set up meetings and/or participate in the development of proposals as requested.
- Manage and Develop Project Staff – Serve as a resource and mentor to other staff
- Manage projects in Ajera to maintain accurate schedules, budgets and financial projections
- Manage projects in the Employee Center in support of the design team.
- Other duties assigned.
Benefits for full-time EMA employees include:
· Employer paid Medical and Dental plan for employees and partial paid Medical plan for dependents.
· Optional supplemental plans include vision, accident & wellness, and cancer policies.
· Enhanced matching 401(k) plan. Maximum match equals employee contribution of 6%, with company match of 7% (6% match + additional 1%).
· Mileage reimbursement that follows the IRS reimbursement rate
· Generous Paid Time Off policy
· Seven paid company holidays