|City/State:||Tyler, Austin, or Houston, Texas|
|Type:||Part or Full Time|
|Contact Name:||Cammy Hensley|
2-3 years of marketing experience
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for maintaining EMA’s client relationship management system, creating RFQ and SOQ responses, supporting the marketing and business development team in daily administrative tasks, performing market analysis and industry research, and assisting with marketing promotional activities.
Job responsibilities include:
· Works with the Business Development and Marketing staff as the Cosential champion
· Ensures that Cosential is updated including, but not limited to, Company, Contact, Personnel and Projects records
· Responsible for entering and updating Opportunities/Leads in Cosential
· Generate weekly status report in Cosential; distribute to necessary team members in preparation for weekly BD meeting
· Initiate and prepare RFQ responses
· Monitor RFQ submissions and update Business Development and Marketing team on status
· Assist with the completion of client requests for qualifications/proposals, questionnaires, qualifying statements, etc.
· Gathers project descriptions from technical staff; ensures that project information is current, accurate and appropriate
· Assist with updating information on all staff members for the purpose of writing resumes
· Assist with the creation of client presentations and/or interviews
· Works with Marketing Manager to coordinate equipment and exhibit arrangements for trade shows and conferences
· Request RFQ evaluation scorecards
· Maintain and update RFQ calendar
· Update events calendar
· Conduct market research
· Handle hotel accommodations for Business Development and Marketing team members when attending work related events
· Complete annual conferences, events and sponsorship registrations
· Other duties assigned
Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
Benefits for full-time EMA employees include:
· Employer paid Medical and Dental plan for employees and partial paid Medical plan for dependents.
· Optional supplemental plans include vision, accident & wellness, and cancer policies.
· Enhanced matching 401(k) plan. Maximum match equals employee contribution of 6%, with company match of 7% (6% match + additional 1%).
· Mileage reimbursement that follows the IRS reimbursement rate
· Generous Paid Time Off policy
· Seven paid company holidays