|Contact Name:||Payton Nelson|
· 1-2 years of experience
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for helping with the maintenance of EMA’s client relationship management system, assisting with RFQ and SOQ responses, supporting the marketing and business development team in daily administrative tasks, assisting with marketing promotional activities and designing marketing materials.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
· Adobe InDesign experience, preferred.
· Working knowledge of graphic design platforms, including but not limited to Canva.
· CRM System experience, preferred.
Benefits for full-time EMA employees include:
· Employer paid Medical and Dental plan for employees and partial paid Medical plan for dependents.
· Optional supplemental plans include vision, accident & wellness, and cancer policies.
· Enhanced matching 401(k) plan. Maximum match equals employee contribution of 6%, with company match of 7% (6% match + additional 1%).
· Mileage reimbursement that follows the IRS reimbursement rate
· Generous Paid Time Off policy
· Seven paid company holidays