|Graduate Engineer (Engineer-In-Training)|
|Contact Name:||Cammy Hensley|
|Date Posted:||Jan 31, 2019|
1 to 4 years of progressive post-graduate work experience.
The Graduate Engineer (Engineer-in-Training) is recent engineering graduate from an accredited university. The Graduate Engineer must have passed their Fundamentals of Engineering test . Working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT is preferred. Should have some familiarity of codes, EMA’s design process, and be able to consistently complete job deliverables and deadlines on time. The Graduate Engineer should be a leader on the team and should focus on communication and coordination with project managers, team leader, team members, etc. The Graduate Engineer will also assist in training down to other team members on how EMA’s design process works
• Team Leader for project proficiency and performance
• Learn EMA’s design process to get projects to 100% or as close to 100% as possible.
• Engineering degree required.
Benefits for full-time EMA employees include:
· Employer paid Medical and Dental plan for employees and partial paid Medical plan for dependents.
· Optional supplemental plans include vision, accident & wellness, and cancer policies.
· Enhanced matching 401(k) plan. Maximum match equals employee contribution of 6%, with company match of 7% (6% match + additional 1%).
· Mileage reimbursement that follows the IRS reimbursement rate
· Generous Paid Time Off policy
· Seven paid company holidays